- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
Our company’s strength lies in the relationship between quality and quantity. A relationship which we have created over time and which fits well with our philosophy. Every year about two million litres of sheep’s milk are produced. Our dairy is like a family and not really much larger: it numbers between 10 and 15 employees, depending on the season. The number increases in the spring because more of the sheep’s milk processing takes place at that time of year. We have only a few employees, the right balance to maintain the quality and craftsmanship which, according to our philosophy and culture, would not sit well with higher numbers. In recent years we have put a lot of effort into our Pecorino Toscano PDO, both fresh and aged.