- Caseificio Il Fiorino
- Caseificio Follonica
- Caseificio Sociale Manciano
- Caseificio Maremma113 Alival stabilimento di Castel del Piano
- Rocca Toscana Formaggi
- Società Cooperativa Consorzio Caseificio di Sorano
- Società Cooperativa Val d’Orcia Società Agricola
- Caseificio SOLP – Alival Gruppo Castelli
- Cooperativa Agricola Il Forteto
- Caseificio Aquilaia
- Caseificio Toscano
- Fattorie di Maremma
- S. M. Formaggi S.r.l.
- Caseificio Ranieri S.r.l.
- Salcis S.a.s.
- Granarolo S.p.A.
- Busti Formaggi S.p.A.
- Caseificio Matteassi Onelio S.r.l.
- Caseificio Seggiano S.r.l.
The Caseificio Matteassi was founded in 1965. For three generations the company, which has become a part of the Valdichiana area’s history, has been selecting milk from the best farms in the valley and transforming it into fine cheeses. The quality of the products is guaranteed by the balance between tradition and modernity, the craftsmanship of the processing always being respected. The range of products is wide and includes cheeses made from sheep’s, cow’s and goat’s milk and mixed-milk cheeses, ranging from creamy cheeses, known as ‘sburrati’ to the classic aged cheeses; from young 300 g cheeses to very mature 15 kg cheeses ripened in caves or small barrels and including Pecorino Toscano PDO. The Caseificio Matteassi has always been committed to preserving and returning to the old methods of processing, ripening and refining pecorino, rediscovering traditions and flavours which will thus remain part of Valdichiana’s history.
Via di Cortona, 66/A - 52045 Foiano della Chiana (AR)
Tel. 0575 649101 - Fax 0575 642542