Wild boar cutlets in cream of Pecorino Toscano and black olives
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 200 g of fresh Pecorino Toscano,
- 8 wild boar cutlets for a total weight of 600 g,
- 150 g of extra-virgin olive oil,
- 100 g of pitted black olives,
- 1 glass of Tuscan red wine,
- salt and pepper to taste.
Sear the cutlets in the oil on both sides (approximately for 10 minutes), then add the coarsely sliced olives, brown them for 2 minutes and wet them with the wine
Let the wine evaporate, then add salt and pepper to taste, add 1 glass of warm water and cook for about another 10 minutes
4 minutes before the cutlets are finished cooking, add the Pecorino Toscano you previously sliced on each cutlet (one slice for each cutlet) and cover the pan with a lid, until the cheese melts.
Serve with a decoration of black olives.