Veal scallopine with Pecorino Toscano
Ingredients per 4 persons
- 200 g of fresh Pecorino Toscano,
- 8 slices of veal for a total weight of 480 g,
- 120 g of extra-virgin olive oil,
- sieved whole-wheat flour to taste,
- 1 glass of Tuscan white wine,
- 1 tablespoon of water,
- salt to taste.
Flour the slices on each side, stir fry them in a pan with the oil, add the salt on one side only and then cook them for 5 minutes. Finally, turn them over and cook them on a low flame for another 5 minutes. Add the Pecorino Toscano previously sliced and the water, cover with a lid and let the water evaporate. When the scaloppine are cooked, serve them on a dish, with a decoration of parsley leaves. Pour the sauce on the scaloppine (previously sieved with a strainer and serve them warm.